Types of Pins
Heavy Photoscreen Pins - Super Thick Offset Print Pins
Regular weight photoscreen pins are the most ideal and popular type of pins for trading. They are inexpensive and look great, but they do not weigh as much as soft enamel pins. Some people like heavier pins. Heavy photoscreen pins are over 50% thicker than normal photoscreen and are comparable in weight to 1.2mm soft enamel pins! All the benefits (full color and great detail) of photoscreen and the hefty feel of soft enamel!Request Your Free Design
Photoscreen pins (also known as screenprint, silkscreen, offset print or photo-etched) are the most versatile. To recreate a design exactly, a photoscreen pin is best. Photoscreen pins allow a logo or design to be recreated, down to the smallest detail, without the need for fine gold or silver metal separating lines around each color.
Heavy photoscreen pins are ideal pins for complex logos, photos and designs that incorporate gradients (color fades). Almost any artwork can be produced on a photoscreen pin. The final pin has a heavy feel, a smooth and clear epoxy coating, and is full color and detail. 2.00" and larger pins have two 8mm spur nails on the back, while smaller pins have one.
- High quality, full color appearance
- Heavy: thick 1.2mm stainless steel (weight is comparable to 1.2mm soft enamel pins)
- Flexible design - color photos, gradients, complex logos
- These pins allow the most detail and color
- Easy to convert existing logos for use
- Quickest pins to produce! Pick these when in a rush!
- Colors are not as vibrant as soft enamel
- Not as durable as soft enamel pins - backs can break with rough handling
Heavy Photoscreen Pin Pricing