Types of Pins
Photoscreen Pins - Offset Print Pins
Photoscreen pins (also known as screenprint, silkscreen, offset print or photo-etched) are the most versatile. To recreate a design exactly, a photoscreen pin is best. Photoscreen pins allow a logo or design to be recreated, down to the smallest detail, without the need for fine gold or silver metal separating lines around each color.Request Your Free Design
Photoscreen pins are the most ideal and popular type of pins for trading. They are widely used by teams. They are inexpensive, and they look great. They are especially appropriate if you want a design with complex detail.
Photoscreen pins are ideal pins for complex logos, photos and designs that incorporate gradients (color fading). We will either create this pin using a photo etched plate or printing directly onto the base metal using an offset print process, depending upon your design. Both processes hold more detail than any other pin. Almost any artwork can be produced on a photoscreen pin. 2.00" and larger pins have two 8mm spur nails on the back, while smaller pins have one.Photoscreen vs. Soft Enamel
- High quality, full color appearance
- 0.8mm stainless steel - heavier than aluminum or tin
- Flexible design - photos, gradients, complex logos
- These pins allow the most detail and color
- Easy to convert existing logos for use
- Price is the LOWEST and fastest to make!
- Pin still feels somewhat lighter than soft enamel, but not cheap - good pin
- Colors are not as vibrant as soft enamel
- Not as durable as soft enamel pins - backs can break with rough handling
Photoscreen Pin Pricing